We have been blessed with such a great weather in Scotland recently that it feels like a miracle. It’s been a long dark winter, but here we are – spring is finally here. I like how it affects people, everybody seems so much more cheerful. Barbeques are out, garden furniture, beaches are full every weekend…
Since we spend so much more time outside it’s time to think about the garden and make the best of the available space. I love luxury garden furniture that is well designed and not too shouty. Those minimalistic urban pieces are great and can be accessorised to fit different schemes. Take it from day to night with some lovely lights and a roaring fire (and a cool drink of course).
Sourcing list below:
- Outdoor lights – https://www.rockettstgeorge.co.uk/lighting/lighting/outdoor-lighting/clear-festoon-lighting.html
- Cushion – https://www.cotterellandco.com/taupe-glimmer-cushion
- Lounger – https://www.houseology.com/ethimo-costes-sun-lounger-natural-teak-1
- Table – https://www.houseology.com/garden-trading-chilson-table-large-acacia-wood-cement-fibre
- Fire pit – https://www.houseology.com/extremis-qrater-fire-pit-weathering-steel
Should you need help getting something like this or your garden design we'll be delighted to help.