One of the most popular styles at the moment I see everywhere is The Global interior style.
This style is easy to achieve if you stick to a simple colour palette or white background and let the details do the taking. Try using natural materials, exotic textures and patterns combined with clean contemporary lines to keep the look modern. You can incorporate artefacts found on your travels or/and the local shops. Here is a list of suggestions to start you up.
- Embroidered coarse cushion cover, ZARA HOME, £29.99
- Patterned Photo Frame, H&M, £6.99
- Venus Easy Fit Pendant, Littlewoods, £23
- Large Metal lantern, H&M, £17.99
- An olive tree, from £15 – Help local community and buy from your local florist or independent garden centre.
- Decorative Orange tree, from £6 – Help local community and buy from your local florist or independent garden centre.
- Navy Planter, Urban Outfitters £30
- Tatiana Rug, Urban Outfitters, £35
- Golden Teak Table, ZARA HOME £99
- Quarts 2 seater sofa, French Connection at DFS £598